[RTTY] SP contest results

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] SP contest results
From: KS0M@ktis.net (Dick White)
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 09:42:37 -0500
   SP-DX RTTY Contest           27/28 April 2002
   Call used: KS0M
   Location:  MO - U.S.A.
   Power Output:  100 watts
   Entry Class: Single Op, All Band

   Band    QSOs   Pts  Qth     DX  Cont
   80         0     0     0     0     0
   40         0     0     0     0     0
   20        32   201     1    16     5
   15         9    61     1     7     3
   10         0     0     0     0     0
  -----     ----  ----  ----  ----  ----
   Total     41   262     2    23     5

   Claimed Score: 32750

   Band conditions were very poor in the central USA. I heard very few
Europen stations. I found only six SP stations. Two were calling CQ  and the
other four were doing Search & Pounce. Conditions for DX were  so poor that
I spent very little time in the contest as it just was  not worth the
effort. However, I did work ZL2AMI long path.

73....Dick  - KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White           ks0m@ktis.net
Fulton, MO. 65251-2215

Amateur Radio Station - KS0M    (ex WB0WLX  -  KC0MY)
ARRL DXCC Honor Roll / CW  -  5BDXCC #3295 / CW
Life Member,  American Radio Relay  League