[RTTY] ubn

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] ubn
From: d.desloovere@skynet.be (Dirk Desloovere)
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 08:33:39 +0200
Dear,

This was my first contest on a major scale.
And the log cheking is quite amazing and a lesson for the next =
challenge.

But I am left with some questions :=20
I have also RX9SR, UA9SP and RW9WA  logged in zone 17 and these are on =
my UBN list.

I have logged AA5AU at 0537z on  3588  , am I not in ur log Don ?=20

I worked 3 times W4KGM  zone 5  TN  , so I suppose It must be zone 4 or =
something , but thats what I reveived.

Also 2 times WX4TM in zone 5 AL is on my UBN list (wrong zone).

I worked at the end of the contest a lot of USA stations on 20 m , the =
band was open, these stations give me new states.   I suppose that these =
stations did NOT send there log in and a bunch of them are on my UBN =
list.

I wonder how long the UBN list is of the V7 or KH7 stations I worked for =
new ones as many occasional operators do ?

Regards,=20

ON4ADZ

multipart/alternative
  text/html