[RTTY] RTTY from 5V (TOGO)

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY from 5V (TOGO)
From: aa5au@bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 11:29:09 -0500
There will a group of French operators QRV from TY for a month beginning
around July 15th and they are suppose to operate RTTY.

Check out http://perso.wanadoo.fr/f5cwu/html/benin02.htm.

Maybe we will eventually talk Francois into going to 3C0.  I know there has
been some discussion on this with him but I don't know the status of any
pending operation.  I thought the EA group was going to return there but so
far I haven't heard anything on that either.

73, Don AA5AU