[RTTY] System Clock software

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] System Clock software
From: w7ti@dslextreme.com (Bill Turner)
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 07:13:34 -0700
On Thu, 13 Jun 2002 13:13:10 -0000, Jon Harder wrote:

>It works fine up to Win 98SE, but for XP, I've now gone with NISTIME,
>available free of charge from NIS on their website.

Actually, WinXP has it's own built-in internet clock setting software.
Double-click on the time display in the system tray, then click on the
Internet Time tab on the clock.  You can either update manually or have
it set to automatically update once a week, or both.

I checked it against WWV and it is as accurate as I can tell by eye.

Bill, W7TI