[RTTY] Thanks Slovenia Contest Club

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Thanks Slovenia Contest Club
From: aa5au@bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 18:28:55 -0500
Thanks to the SCC for the very cool certificate I received today
for 1st Place USA - Single Op - All Bands - Low Power in the 2001
SCC RTTY Championship.  It was a new Low Power NA record
as well.

Despite the fact that I hate the 10 band change limit per hour rule,
I'll probably still operate this contest because the certificates are
absolutely outstanding.  I hope I can win another one this year.

I've scanned the nice piece of wallpaper and put it on the web:

http://www.aa5au.com/cert_sccrtty01.html

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.geocities.com/writelog