[RTTY] Break Score in Wf1b - Crash

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Break Score in Wf1b - Crash
From: lw1dtz@netverk.com.ar (Esteban Toribio)
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 20:58:08 -0300 (ART)
Dear:

       My name is Esteban call LW1DTZ, ever in contest how L44DX and
LU4DRC, in last Volta Contest, I make 2.2 GB point. Wf1b program, not
work propely, when your score much than 2.080.000.000 point, can´t
calcute multiplier and total points. In running mode I don´t understand
what happened, when sorprise make a floating point crash.

       I think, in this contest only may be propably, because score are
very high.

                                            73's
Esteban Toribio - LW1DTZ