[RTTY] (no subject)

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] (no subject)
From: kd8fs@datawise.net (Al Chudek)
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 07:09:58 -0400
I see that my fingers have been dancing on the wrong keys again !!  Ok, I
didn't move to zone 5...let's make that
ZONE 4

73's
Al

ANARTS WW RTTY Contest 2002

Callsign:   KD8FS
Operator:   KD8FS
Class:   "A"  - Single Operator, One Transmitter, One Receiver
QTH: Michigan - Zone 04
ON Time: Approx 10 1/2 Hours

Band     QSO's    PTs                   MULTs
----------------------------------
  80:   0            0            0
  40:   0            0            0
  20:   114       1699           43
  15:   123       2583           43
  10:   3            6            2
----------------------------------
Totals:    240      4288          88    Continents = 6    Total Score =
2,264,664

Comments:
It was nice to be back on and hear many old friends, and lots of new calls
also.  The bands were in rare form here in Michigan with some excellent
conditions at unexpected times.  I wish that I could have played longer in
this one now that I have the antenna's raised another 20 ft.  Now to get
them "fine tuned" before NAQP !  See you there.

Al Chudek, KD8FS
314 Ely Street
Allegan, MI 49010
kd8fs@datawise.net