[RTTY] CY9DH - No Digital Operation!

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] CY9DH - No Digital Operation!
From: sjolin@swbell.net (Dave Sjolin)
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 12:57:27 -0500
If this is the operation with W7XU, I think many of these operators are
heavily involved in VHF, perhaps more so than HF. That may have played a
factor. I wouldnt be surprised if they have equipment there for usng WSJT
for meteor scatter so it wouldnt have required much more other than time
alloted to do rtty.

73 de Dave, N0IT