[RTTY] RESULTS: Off Subject - Opening DSL ports

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] RESULTS: Off Subject - Opening DSL ports
From: aa5au@bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 12:33:36 -0500
Thanks for the replies.  The only recommendation was to go to
www.dslreports.com and do the tweak test.  I did and all 4 of my
machines are running at optimum speed and no recommendations
were made for improvement.  Getting anywhere from 800-900 kbps
which seems pretty good.

The dslreports site is very nice and has a lot of interesting tests you
can do.

Thanks,
Don AA5AU