[RTTY] NAQP and DX QSOs

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] NAQP and DX QSOs
From: chen@mac.com (Kok Chen)
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 12:32:19 -0700
On Saturday, July 20, 2002, at 12:13 PM, Jon Harder wrote:

> An S58 station twice informed me that the NAQP rules didn't permit me
> to QSO
> except with USA stations, and suggested I read the rules!

If NA stations cannot QSO DX, how the heck is a DX going to work
a single NA station in the "NA" QSO Party? :-) :-)

Perhaps my rig has blown an RF stage, conditions seem terrible.  All I
can
hear well so far are West Coast, Hawaii and (!)North Dakota.

(well, ok, so there is a San Andres on...)

Way to go!  W6YX is using Leland.  (Inside joke for people from the
Junior College... um I mean Jr. University :-)

73
Chen, W7AY