[RTTY] NAQP: Condx? What condx?

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] NAQP: Condx? What condx?
From: ekki@plicht.de (Ekki Plicht)
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 21:14:00 +0000
Now nearly 3 hrs into the contest I have 0 (zero, nil, nada) valid QSOs ...
sorry fellow team members.

Condx are terrible, even the few european signals are quite weak. 2 or 3 SA
stns on 15m, and that's it.

The usual EU confusion about if one can work other EU (or rather non-NA)
stations. Well you can, but it counts zero points. Valid contacts are only
with NA.

That brings me to an idea:
Next year I will introduce a RYQP (Rtty QSO Party) which is run in parallel to
NAQP. Scoring will be similiar to NAQP, except that QSOs between non-NA
stations are also valid. NA brings maybe more points to leave the focus on
NA, where all this started, hi.
Log checking and scoring is done be me or some other entity (DARC?), also
certificates and plaques. Maybe I find a sponsor...

73,
Ekki, DF4OR