[RTTY] NAQP RTTY 2002 result

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] NAQP RTTY 2002 result
From: w9hly@decaturnet.com (Vern)
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 13:05:03 -0500
CALL: W9HLY

TCG TEAM NAME: LAP DOGS
        [       W4BCG
                N1NB
                W9HLY
                KB5BOB
                IK0HBN  ]

80      59      29
40      91      39
20      100     35
15      47      22
10
TOTAL   297     125

Claimed Score  297  x  125  =   37125

Actually, 298 Q's. Failed to punch return on W2YC on 20mtr. Wonder how many
other times I did that?

Took advantage of the blackout and visited my brother in the hospital. Two
hours
later I discover the bands had returned to some normalcy. Have no idea how long
it
was out. But reading the rules, AFTER the contest, I see I am only allowed 10
hours
operating time. How lucky for me. No 10 mtr signals heard. Heard John, WA9ALS,
from Indiana, several times during event but signal was always weak. He finally
showed up late in the log for IN.

Tks to sponsor(s). It was enjoyable.

Vern W9HLY