Fwd: [RTTY] GU0SUP - NAQP result

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Fwd: [RTTY] GU0SUP - NAQP result
From: chen@mac.com (Kok Chen)
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 11:05:16 -0700
Phil wrote:

> Still, a couple of highlights for me: finding FO5QG, working 5K0Z and
> then
> TG9KZ.

I tried to post Frank, TG8KZ but the OH2AQ web cluster was just
as broken as the band,  He was not really in the contest, but
did give his name and was asking QRA of people he worked :-).
Maybe it counted, HI.

P.O. Box 50-C, Guatemala City, in case you are into QSL'ing.

> Does anyone know what FO5QG counts for??

I didn't hear him on this test, but I have chatted with him a few
times in the past.

Jose-Marie on Marquesas, QSL via Luis, XE1L.

Different DXCC entity from the Tahiti FO5s.  (I can hear Phil's shout
from here :-).

> And where was 5K3W? Was that San Andres, or just HK?

The 5K0Z (Uli) is San Andres.  The 5K3W is probably HK3WGQ.
Columbian Day test overlapped NAQP.

73
Chen, W7AY