[RTTY] NAQP

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] NAQP
From: chen@mac.com (Kok Chen)
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 11:37:18 -0700
On Sunday, July 21, 2002, at 09:16 AM, Dick White wrote:

> I knew I was on the best band when I found AA5AU .

Not to be pedantic, Dick... but you know you have found
one of the TWO best bands when you find AA5AU on it.

HI HI.

(Not to mention it is one of 2 best bands from Louisiana :-)

Reminds me of this joke:

An engineer, a physicist and a mathematician were traveling
by train in Scotland.  Suddenly the engineer spotted a cow
in the distance.  "There are black cows in Scotland!"  he shouted
in glee (us engineers get excited about anything).

The physicist one-up'ed him "You mean there is at least one black
cow in Scotland, don't you?"

The mathematician snorted.  "All we have established is that there
is one cow in Scotland, whose ONE SIDE is black!"

Back to the net...

73
Chen, W7AY