[RTTY] CQWW CONTEST

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] CQWW CONTEST
From: bernie@dailydx.com (Bernie McClenny, W3UR)
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 18:47:15 +0000
Robert
I think Every major CQ (Magazine) contest, except the VHF one this weekend,
is always the last full weekend of the month!

CQ WW RTTY last full weekend of September
CQ WW SSB                                  October
CQ WW CW                                   November
CQ 160 CW                                     January
CQ 160 SSB                                    February
CQ WPX SSB                                 March
CQ WPX CW                                  May

73
Bernie