[RTTY] DL6JZ: NAQP 2002

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] DL6JZ: NAQP 2002
From: dl6jz@t-online.de (dl6jz@t-online.de)
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 18:49:33 +0200
  =20
Hallo to all,

it was my first contest with the recently purchased WriteLog software, a =
great experience with a first class contesting software. No trouble at =
all during installation and configuration. The NAQP itself was quite =
hard for me. Bad propagation from EU to NA, only 100 watts output =
allowed and I guess there must have been a lot of QRM on the NA side. A =
few stations only are to be heard in Europe, hi. Especially on 40 mtrs I =
could copy some more stations but was not able to QSO them, sri. Worked =
CO8LY on 15 mtrs and 5K0Z on 20 mtrs (4 minutes before the end of the =
test) as the only stations outside U.S.

My congratulations to Phil, GU0SUP, for his excellent result. Pse tell =
me Your secret that You got so much QSO's.

Here is my result:

80     0     0
40     4     4
20    31    23