[RTTY] Where has all the RTTY Gone

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Where has all the RTTY Gone
From: jeflanders@comcast.net (Jerry Flanders)
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2002 19:23:00 +0000
Agreed. If he continues with it, I thank him for the QSO and re-start my
autoCQ and ignore his further calls. I will even QSY if absolutely
necessary to get out from under him. But most understand and give me the
exchange and move on.

After the first few hours of a contest, things have typically
(unfortunately) slowed down for me and I have short dead times of a minute
or so between QSOs, so I then have time to talk briefly without losing
much. I figure if I can get an exchange from him within a minute or so, it
is to my advantage to do so.

Jerry W4UK