[RTTY] Where has all the RTTY Gone

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Where has all the RTTY Gone
From: kt4u@earthlink.net (JV)
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2002 15:47:55 -0400
Hi Gang
         You guys have hit the nail right smack on the head. I think all of
us have the correct approach. We just have a different way of getting
things done. Wouldn't the world be in sad shape if all of us thought the
same, hi hi. I hate brag files, also. Makes one feel like he is talking to
a machine instead of a real live person.
Have a Wonderful Day
JV