[RTTY] YO-100 Setup Help Please

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] YO-100 Setup Help Please
From: jim@kc4hw.net (Jim Johnson)
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 17:49:19 -0400
OK, I can help.... I have two of these and they work great as tuning
scopes...

As you look at the rear of the YO-100, on the right side there are four
RCA plugs, connect two RCA patch cored from the PK232, one going to
the AF (RCA Plug) and the other to HIN (RCA plugs) these are the top
two RCA plugs.

That is the way I do it and they work great.   Hope this help!

73!