[RTTY] Hello

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Hello
From: HQuesada@corbel.co.cr (Hermes Quesada)
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 17:11:43 -0600
Hello greetings to all of you fron TI4DJ, my name is Hermes. I am
experimenting with the RTTY, it is something totally nev to me and I have
several contact in this mode, my hobbie are the DX and the RTTY opens up
broad spectrun. My equipment is a TS430S
of kenwood antena TA33 Mosley and PK232 with a Pentiun 230MHZ it is working
with Paket 6.2 program.
My other station is IC-706 Icon antena TH6dx-dx and Kam-plus wisth a AMD-500
MHZ procesor it is working the paket 6.2 program. I am thrilled with RTTY I
belive that in my contry ( Costa Rica ) there aren"t many stations working
wiht it.
My questions are:
What is the best software for the PK232 and Kam_plus in RTTY?
Where can I acquiere this software?

thank you
TI4DJ
Hermes