[RTTY] Re: [WriteLog] CQWW RTTY Rules (Changes)

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Re: [WriteLog] CQWW RTTY Rules (Changes)
From: aa5au@bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 23:41:10 -0500

> I can't copy and paste the PDF text.  The Canadian area list is:
> VE1 (NB, NS), VE2, VE3, VE4, VE5, VE6, VE7, VE8 (NWT), VO1, VO2, VY1
> (YT), VY2 (PE), VY0 (NU).
>
> That is correctly counted as 13 multipliers and VE9 would simply be an
> alias.

George, that's 14 in the list!  Glenn, W6OTC, says NB and NS are separate
multipliers.
He's the contest manager and he should know.

That now makes the list to include 14 VE multipliers and the rules state there
are 13.

I hate to say it, but someone really screwed this up.

Oh well, wouldn't be fun without controversy would it?  Yeah, I know, what are
the
chances of working a VY0?  I guess about as good as working a P5?  hee hee
Never say never.

Let the fun begin!
Don AA5AU