[RTTY] CQ WW RTTY DX Contest

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] CQ WW RTTY DX Contest
From: llindblom@juno.com (Larry L Lindblom)
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 01:54:52 +0000
This year in CQ 160 SSB I enjoyed sending the /QRP, just to have people
say "you can't be QRP, you're S9+"  My usual reply was "it is amazing
what 5 watts into a 160  four square can do."

Definitely lets go for a QRP category (whether /QRP is sent of not) as it
will add a new option for people to play in and might bring a few new
players to the events.

73 W0ETC