[RTTY] Mode??

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Mode??
From: ditdah@infogen.net.nz (Frank Hunt)
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 23:35:04 +1200
Phil wrote:

> Seems to me that there is a need for a readily-accessible website
> to carry audio clips of many of these modes, as an aide to identification
> - or will someone tell me there already is such a site??

Yes there is Phil - try
http://rover.wiesbaden.netsurf.de/~signals/DIG_intro.htm

It has hundreds of amateur and commercial digital mode FFT jpg's
and wav files, it doesn't have Throb, but it has everything else!

> I do like MT63, as it is so robust. It doesn't even falter if an SSB or
> packet signal start up.

Yessir, MT63 is THE mode for digital rag-chewing, you'll find us on
14109.5 where we have been for the past 3 years.

73,
Frank ZL2BR