[RTTY] 5V7XO

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] 5V7XO
From: francois.normant@afribone.net (François Normant)
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 08:43:20 -0400
Hello,

I am back in VE2 land. My operation from 5V was not as successful
as expected because of a very poor propagation (no propagation
whatsoever during daytime) and lots of atmospheric noise. However
I was able to make 666 QSO on RTTY on 20m and 15m in 3 evenings
and 1 afternoon.

Thanks to all of you to be so disciplined in the pile-ups. It really
helped me to reach a QSO rate of about 80 per hour.

Please be patient for the 5V7XO QSL. It is not yet printed, not
even designed. I'll send a note on this list when I start sending
them. I'll be back in 5V and also in TY next Spring.

I'll be 3XY6A and then 6W1RT in less than 3 weeks. More on
this later.

Best 73 de Francois, VE2XO.

multipart/alternative
  text/html