[RTTY] Anyone get a virus from me???

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Anyone get a virus from me???
From: obrienaj@netsync.net (Andrew J O'Brien)
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 11:58:43 -0400
I am just checking to make sure that I am not sending out viruses/worms?

Like many of you I receive the klez virus via email almost daily.  My =
virus protection software catches it an quarantines the file.  Last =
night it said I had one infected file and appeared not to quarantine it. =
 I immediately ran a full scan and no worms or virus were reported.  I =
ran another scan making sure that my protection was updated and it too =
was "clean"

This morning I received this email

The following mail can't be sent to w7ntf@aol.com: