[RTTY] Enter sending TU ??

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Enter sending TU ??
From: Robert Webb" <g0urr@btopenworld.com (Robert Webb)
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 15:57:39 +0100
Help please, just sorting out my buffers for the coming weekends fun and
games and my setup wont send F3 ie GU0SUP TU NOW QRZ DE G0URR/P ,when i hit
the enter key. I am in CT compatible mode well at least F1 sends CQ message
and i have the line in the ini file.I am sure it worked in the lqast test so
whats changed. I havent updated to the latest version but the one b4 that
!!. I will be operating from the Royal Signals Station so will be signing
/P. 10M looks in great shape at the moment and just hope the good condx
last, tnx for your help and seeya all in the contest. 73s
Robert Webb
G0URR