[RTTY] problem with log

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] problem with log
From: Jon Severt" <wb8yjf@earthlink.net (Jon Severt)
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 11:19:10 -0400
Hi everyone, long time no post. I was going to do an all band effort, =
but my log crapped out about midnight on Friday. I got this error =
message:

Rtty I/O error
1003data file created with different record size

This happened when I realized I forgot to set the autsave feature on. I =
did a quick savelog A & then this happened. I tried a re-index, etc, but =
I keep getting that message every time I try to access the file!? I =
saved that file on a floppy and started a new log & just did a 15M only =
effort. Does ANYONE know how to fix that file? If I can get it going, I =
can add about 50 Q's to my total.

No problems with the new log at all.

PLEASE HELP!!

73, Jon WB8YJF

BTW, I'm still using version 2.12 on a dos system (because it has been =
so reliable - up till now)

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---