[RTTY] 5V7XO QSL Card

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] 5V7XO QSL Card
From: francois.normant@afribone.net (François Normant)
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 18:57:58 -0400
FYI, I received the QSL cards for my 5V7XO operation. Less than 4 weeks =
elapsed between the time I asked for a design and the time I receive the =
cards ! Great job done by Elli Print (www.qsl.cz). A preview of the =
cards is available at www.qrz.com/callsign/5V7XO.

I will answer the cards in the order they were received. I have a =
backlog of several hundreds. Please allow a couple of weeks to get =
yours. And thanks to those of you who sent me up to 5 green stamps to =
help cover expenses. This is really appreciated.

73, Francois, VE2XO

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---