[RTTY] CQ/RJ WW

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] CQ/RJ WW
From: KS0M@ktis.net (Dick White)
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 12:55:54 -0500
    CQ WW RTTY Contest  2002

    Call used: KS0M
    Location:  MO
    Entry Class: Single Op, All Band, Low Power

    Band    QSOs   Pts   QTH    DX  Zones
    80             0         0        0        0        0
    40           38       65      17      13      10
    20           79     204      14      40      18
    15           96     249      15      38      14
    10           57     155        1      35      16
    Total     270     673      47     126      58

      Claimed Score:   155463

I was able to spend just a limited time in this contest. There were calls
everywhere and it was much fun. The only ZL and VK I found were on 10
meters. It was good to find some of my old friends after being out of rtty
contesting for several months due to rig problems.

Richard C. "Dick" White           ks0m@ktis.net
Fulton, MO. 65251-2215

Amateur Radio Station - KS0M    (ex WB0WLX  -  KC0MY)
ARRL DXCC Honor Roll / CW  -  5BDXCC #3295 / CW
Life Member,  American Radio Relay  League