[RTTY] AA5AU WriteLog Website Update

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] AA5AU WriteLog Website Update
From: aa5au@bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 18:31:49 -0500
Added example messages for the upcoming JARTS WW RTTY Contest.
This is a very fun and popular RTTY contest and one of my favorites.

Created a page from information received by Mike, KH6ND, on resolving a
problem installing the MMTTY Plug-in for WriteLog.  This page can be
accessed from the MMTTY Troubleshooting Page.

http://www.geocities.com/writelog

Hope to update the RTTY callsign database before JARTS.

Lili is still making her presence felt here in southeast Louisiana.  Bands of
high
wind and rain still pounding us on occasion.  Looks like I made it through OK.
My heart goes out to our neighbors to the west that took the brunt of the storm.

73, Don AA5AU