[RTTY] 2002 CQ/RJ WW RTTY Contest--call for pictures

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] 2002 CQ/RJ WW RTTY Contest--call for pictures
From: w6otc@garlic.com (W6OTC)
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2002 02:40:38 +0000
The logs are pouring in daily.  Participation was very high with QSO totals
as well as total scores achieving record levels in several categories so
far.

Accordingly, we are looking for pictures to publish along with the results.
Whether you have a high or low score, if you have pictures you would like us
to consider for publication in CQ or on the web, showing participation in
the contest or an interesting shot of your station, please send them to me,
either electronically or as an actual photograph.

73, Glenn, W6OTC