[RTTY] RTTY Sprint Teams

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY Sprint Teams
From: llindblom@juno.com (Larry L Lindblom)
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 01:24:42 +0000
If you're going to play in the RTTY sprint how about signing on for the
team competition?  We don't care if you are a novice or an old pro
sprinter.  In either case we'd like to have you join us on a TCG
sponsored RTTY sprint team.  To join in e-mail me direct..

Those signed on so far include:

VE9DX
K4RO
KE5OG
KE4OAR
W0ETC

Why not add your name to this list on insane contesters.  You don't have
to be insane to work the RTTY sprint.  But, it sure might help you to
survive four fast, furious, fun, and frustrating hours.  If you wonder
why I say that about the RTTY Sprint give it a try and you'll know why !

73

W0ETC in IA