[RTTY] Re: Log Submission

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Re: Log Submission
From: ws7i@ieway.com (Jay)
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 03:37:06 +0000
HI Tom,

Not to worry, there is supposed to be a writelog module but if not just
send me your .wl file

Also for everyone teams may be mixed and matched as to power level. We just
add the entrie team's score together. So if you're going low find a couple
of high's. Or what ever.

Jay

I have copied this to the RTTY Reflector so all will have this answer.
Thanks for asking it Tom.

At 09:34 PM 10/10/02 -0500, you wrote:
>Jay,
>
>     I know the rules say all logs must be submitted in Cabrillo format, but
>WriteLog doesn't have a module which support the NCJ Sprint.  The Internet
>Sprint module has been suggested, but it doesn't have Cabrillo.
>Suggestions?

---
Jay Townsend, WS7I  < ws7i@arrl.net >
NCJ RTTY Sprint Manager and Assistant NAQP RTTY Manager