[RTTY] Virus...

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Virus...
From: jim@n7us.net (Jim McDonald)
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 10:33:06 -0700
Ed,

The one I have isn't one I've seen advertised, such as Linksys, but it's
what Motorola's IT group recommends for employees connecting to the office
using Motorola's proprietary version of Microsoft's Virtual Private
Networking (VPN).  I have it configured to use with my general purpose
machine (DXbase. WL, IE, Excel, Outlook Express, etc.), an old laptop
running AR-Cluster, and my work IBM T20 when I bring it home.

It's a SOHO Internet Box made by Nexland.  It's $119.  It's not a wireless
(802.11) router, which, of course, have become very popular.  Here's the
link: http://www.nexland.com and click on the SOHO link.

I wanted to get DirecTV's DSL service, but could only get Qwest and a
separate ISP, so I stuck with my MMDS 2.4 GHz wireless ISP, Sprint Broadband
Direct.

73,
Jim N7US