[RTTY] Bugbear virus

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Bugbear virus
From: SKA@bartg.demon.co.uk (John Barber)
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 22:38:46 +0100
Well, I am sorry that I wasted my time trying to speak to anyone about
this problem.
Jay, I appreciate the information on how these things work. I am not
a computer expert and can only try to apply logic to a situation.
I have one problem with the explanation. So far I have received a receipt
for headphones bought by Mike K4GMH and an acknowledgment sent by JARTS
to Ewe SM7BHM that they had his contest log from last year. Why would this
mail be stored on contest.com? It doean't make much sense.
Gil Baron (sorry I don't recognize the name) wrote:

It is just a waste of time and energy to be notifying people and is almost
as bad as the virus traffic itself.

well thanks for your valuable contribution too. Next time a pedestrian
walks out in front of my car should I blast the horn at him or just run
him down?
Duhhhhh ........
John GW4SKA

&nbsp;