[RTTY] NA Sprint RTTY W2UP HP score

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] NA Sprint RTTY W2UP HP score
From: w2up@mindspring.com (Barry )
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 13:09:53 -0000
                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   26
   40:  112
   20:  112
---------------------

Team: Not sure, though N6EE says I'm his teammate :.)

Comments:

Fun contest, sort of... Activity level was disappointing, and several ops
didn't seem to understand the QSY rule.
Had quite a horse race with Red, W7WW the first 1.5 hours, with him
consistently ahead, but once the activity moved to 40/80 I made up the
QSOs.

73,
Barry--