[RTTY] ZL7C

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] ZL7C
From: w1vxv@adelphia.net (Bob Boyd)
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 11:09:06 -0400
That's not too bad.  I knew he was working split so I set my auxiliary
vfo up 2, but then forgot to press "split" on my rig.  Consequently I
called on top of him a half dozen times.  I feel like a horses behind!
My sincere apologies to those who saw that happen.

I did work him however at 1030 UTC; thanks to the DX god for a new one.

Bob - NT1V