[RTTY] Copying RTTY in your head

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Copying RTTY in your head
From: obrienaj@netsync.net (Andrew J O'Brien)
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 17:50:12 -0400
Perhaps its a sign that I have been spending too much time operating =
RTTY but...  over the weekend I was casually in the JARTS contest.  At =
one period I had had the radio off for a few hours.  I eventually turned =
it on but left my software inactive while I sent some email .  After 10 =
minutes my mind became aware of a RTTY signal and I found myself saying =
"that sounds like AA5AU".  I loaded up the software and sure enough, =
there was Don CQing away on 20 meters.  I have NO idea how my brain =
figured it was him.  Interesting.

Andy KB2EOQ

multipart/alternative
  text/html