[RTTY] ISA soundcards and motherboards for sale

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] ISA soundcards and motherboards for sale
From: ka3hsw@earthlink.net (George Henry)
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 20:58:49 -0500
I'll give all you fellow RTTY'ers first crack at these, before they go on
E-***...  perfect for RITTY & W1FB!

ESS Technology 1868 16-bit ISA sound card with driver disk.  $10 shipped,
lower 48

Packard Bell Sound 16 SRS 3D sound card.  I will include what I *think* are
the driver disks for it.  $10 shipped lower 48

K6-266 motherboard with 64 MB (I think) RAM installed.  2 COM ports,
parallel, 2 USB, on-board IDE controller.  1 AGP slot, 5 PCI, 2 ISA.  ATX
form factor.  $50 shipped lower 48

Celeron 366 motherboard, no RAM.  Integrated sound & video, 1 COM port,
parallel, 2 USB, on-board IDE.  1 AGP, 3 PCI, 1 ISA slot.  Micro-ATX form
factor.  $40 shipped lower 48

73 de KA3HSW