[RTTY] PK232 & TS850

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] PK232 & TS850
From: aa5au@bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 06:45:48 -0600
Lots of info on interfacing a TS850 with a PK232 on Joe, K0BX's site:

http://www.qsl.net/k0bx/

Have fun in WAE.  I hope to catch a few hours at the end.  Will be duck hunting
in the marsh next weekend and hopefully catch a bunch of redfish and speckled
trout.

Example WAE RTTY message buffers on my WriteLog website along with some
basic QTC info on the same page as the buffers
http://www.geocities.com/writelog.

73,
Don AA5AU