[RTTY] TG9 QSL card

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] TG9 QSL card
From: Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net (Phil Cooper)
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 19:57:55 -0000
Hi all,

A nice surprise for me when I got home today! My QSL card from TG9KZ was on
the doormat!

Hope a few of you managed to find MU0C in CQWW SSB, and if you need a QSL
card, the route is via G3XTT direct or bureau.
I did hear George W1ZT get in the log, and I think you made 5 bands in all
George!
Curiously, we had several Caribbean stations and a few VE's in the log on
160m, but not a single W.
The MU0C team enjoyed their stay on GU, but we really suffered with the
gales. Prancing around a field full of cow muck at 3am in the rain and wind
was a great way to stay alert, though!

73 all, from a happy bunny with the TG9 card!
Phil GU0SUP