[RTTY] A new computer

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] A new computer
From: gbaron@charter.net (gbaron)
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 20:16:27 -0600
I have to agree about the laptop.       If you do not need the laptop for other
reasons I would get a desktop. For less than 600 you can get a 1900 Mhz E
Machine at Sams Club running XP. This will be the basis for your sound card
operations and it will be MUCH better than the lap top. You could buy 2 or 3
desktops for the price of a laptop.