[RTTY] FSK on MMTTY with FT-1000D

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] FSK on MMTTY with FT-1000D
From: huffew@yahoo.com (Wayne)
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 17:10:40 -0800 (PST)
  I have both the MpV and 'D'...  I fiddled and fooled for a couple of
days with not results.  The MpV had been working fine, but I used for
SSB one day.  I finally put 2 + 2 together in my sleep.  Not kidding
about that as I have had problems before that I worked on for days and
would evidently DREAM about them and wake up with an answer.
  Well I woke up and thought I had been using SSB and had the Mic still
plugged in.  I came in here to the shack and disconnected it, turned
the rig on and then it worked fine.
  So, check to see if your Mic is still plugged in...
73,
Wayne from Maine, KC1YF
Let me know if that was it...