[RTTY] RTTY RU- W3NR

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY RU- W3NR
From: edw3nr@nexband.com (Ed)
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 17:17:32 -0500
    This was my FIRST ever RTTY contest, also the FIRST time I used any type
of software for a contest. Due to prior family plans, my time was only 2 to
3 hours. BUT I had FUN. I only have been playing with RTTY for the last
couple of months and had 6 or 7 Qso's before I tried the contest. I want to
say thanks to all that put up with me trying to find the right macro to
push. Wouldn't believe that I could get myself in such a mess with macros.
Anyhow, the setup was:

Tentec Corsair II
N1MM logger
MMTTY interface
3 el Yagi 10-20
Wires 40/80/160
LP- abt 50 watts

And in the FWIW's , I am in the RARE state of GEORGIA.
73.....and thanks to all for a fun contest.

Ed W3NR
CW (and now RTTY) from beautiful downtown Chickamauga,GA.
**W3NR** in honor of my Elmer-Frank Grace Jr. W3NR-SK  ..

---