The meaning of BK (was RE: [RTTY] DE)

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: The meaning of BK (was RE: [RTTY] DE)
From: aa0cy@VRINTER.NET (Bob Wanderer)
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 20:31:20 -0500
The usual abbreviation for back (by its lonesome) is BCK.

With Morse a dying art and some of the digital modes having
the same send time regardless of character, abbreviations
may become anachronisms; although I believe PSK31 uses
shorter=more common relationships and therefore may be the
last gasp for bck, BTU, etc.

73
Bob AA0CY