[RTTY] RE: Should NCJ continue the RTTY Sprints?

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] RE: Should NCJ continue the RTTY Sprints?
From: ws7i@hotmail.com (Jay WS7I)
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 02:38:28 +0000
Well guess I will throw in my two cents worth as the former/current Sprint
Manager who has just retired.

Without a contest module this contest just is a mess.  Can't get it in
Cabrillo, can't score it other than by hand.  No one sends in logs as there
is no module that even scores right.

Yes, it was one of my favorites, but as they say, "Its time for it to go".
Waste of magazine space for the 30 logs that are received.

73 Happy New Year

Jay Ws7i

http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup