[RTTY] Minor chuckle

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Minor chuckle
From: jeflanders at comcast.net (Jerry Flanders)
Date: Mon Feb 3 18:58:02 2003
It doesn't work that way. If I remember the numbers correctly, the
copyright lasts for 70 years after the author's death. I have heard about
K6STI's "protection" scheme, but never ran into it it on the air.

I wonder about the simple business economics of pricing software - If K6STI
had priced his software at maybe $19.95, wouldn't we ALL be using it now,
he would have actually made MORE from it, and nobody would have bothered to
try to crack it???

Jerry W4UK