[RTTY] Minor chuckle

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Minor chuckle
From: MIKEHAACK at aol.com (MIKEHAACK@aol.com)
Date: Mon Feb 3 19:20:23 2003
In a message dated 2/3/2003 5:59:51 PM Central Standard Time,
jeflanders@comcast.net writes:

> If K6STI
> had priced his software at maybe $19.95, wouldn't we ALL be using it now,
> he would have actually made MORE from it, and nobody would have bothered to
> try to crack it???

 Actually I would offer that, If Brian K6STI had priced it at $19.95 he would
have made about 80% less then he did.  The same Operators that bought it
still would have. And some people will do anything to avoid paying, even if
he'd offered it at a dollar.. they'd still be trying to break it.

 73 de MIKE WB9B