[RTTY] Another category...

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Another category...
From: huffew at myway.com ( Wayne)
Date: Tue Feb 11 11:59:10 2003
  I agree that SO1R should be a category by itself.  I have two radios, but
don't use both at the same time for personal reasons.  Many cannot afford one
radio hardly two.
  I suppose I COULD use both radios and each of two tuners, so I COULD run 4 at
the same time and go crazy and end up in the funny farm.  :-)
  So I think SO1R should be a separate category from SO2R and Multies etc.
  I think we would get more partipation in the contests this way.
73,
Wayne from Maine, KC1YF

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.