[RTTY] Log submission question for CQ WPX contest

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Log submission question for CQ WPX contest
From: w1zt at attbi.com (George Johnson)
Date: Wed Feb 12 15:23:35 2003
Jim,
When using the Cabrillo format, no summary sheet is required.  The
information is already in the log format.  The times are also computed
automatically by the checking software.  Many of these rules are slowly
being edited as more people use the Cabrillo format.  Just submit the single
Cabrillo log file:  KD6NA.log
73, George .. W1ZT